Total return
Stock Investing Definition

The definition of Total return is:

The combination of the change in price of an investment plus any income (or other distributions), it is expressed as a percentage gain or loss in the investment's value. For example, a utility stock that rose in price 5% over the past year and paid a dividend of 6% would have a total return of 11%. Also average annual total return. A hypothetical value based on the total change in price, plus yield or reinvested dividends, of a stock or bond from one point in time to another, broken down into one-year segments.

Rogue Stock Investor Collection teaches you to take control of your financial future and learn to make wise investment decisions for yourself!

Take control of your financial future!

If you are pressed for time or don't feel like reading, you can simply pop the audio CDs into your car CD player, your home stereo system or your computer at work/home. 

Audio Investing BookThese audio CDs contain over 2 hours of straightforward and practical investing advice that anyone can understand. Listen to an audio clip.